Welcome to Kennel & Paddock
Kennel & Paddock was established by chartered physiotherapist Karl Jones in 2009 to provide rehabilitation and physiotherapy to dogs, cats and horses after injury or surgery. Today, Karl and his team offer the latest veterinary rehabilitation skills and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the best possible chances to return to full health and function.
On referral, pets and their owners come for treatment from all over the south of England.
Kennel & Paddock uses state-of-the-art equipment:
To download our referral form please click here
Our equipment can:
- confirm the diagnosis of the physical examination
- highlight any compensatory changes occurring during walk or trot
- quantify the results found
- compare results across sessions
- confirm that the most efficient rehabilitation programme is being delivered
No referral is necessary for assessment using gait analysis; contact us to make an appointment.
Please note that if lameness is detected, veterinary referral will be needed for any treatment.
All conditions that are routinely treated with physiotherapy and/or hydrotherapy can be observed, monitored and assessed using gait analysis.
Come and Visit
To get directions to Kennel & Paddock please use the map below.